Thank you for your interest in joining the Freedom Within team. We are currently hiring both part time and full time, fully licensed (in good standing) clinicians for our private practice located at 3737 Moraga Ave. San Diego, CA. You must carry current liability insurance (with proof). We accept LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, PhD and PsyD. Below is a brief overview of what to expect in this position.
We offer individual and couples therapy. A large number of our clients are active duty military, Veterans and young professionals. Our practice focuses on treating PTSD, trauma, anxiety, relationship concerns, and transitional issues. You are not limited to working within this framework, however, most of the clients who are referred to Freedom Within fall under these presenting problems. In addition, we have opportunities to run groups for most types of clients.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEAM
Freedom Within provides the following to each clinician…
- Established reputation in the community that provides referrals
- Marketing and established referral relationships
- Psychology Today profile
- Fully furnished, beautiful and calming offices
- Telehealth counseling options with a secure platform
- Phone Service with admin and clinician extensions
- Administrative support assistant
- HIPAA compliant EHR with charting system
- Insurance Billing
- Absorbs credit card fees
- Assistance with Tricare/Triwest paneling
- Professional website presence
- Personal bio
- Option to write blogs
- Resources (as they are available)
- Clinical support as needed
The office is available Sunday – Saturday 24/7. Days/evenings and weekends are available. We expect our clinicians to maintain a minimum of 12 clients/week.
The clinician pays the practice a percentage of reimbursed rates. This percentage helps FWC to continue providing the aforementioned benefits and services. Clinicians set their own fees for services.
Please note that you would be contracted as an at-will clinician. You will receive a 1099 at the end of each year for tax purposes. A 90-day trial period is required as we ensure it is a good fit for both.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please respond to each of the following questions. Using the numbering, copy and paste the questions and answers into the body of an email. Attach a current resume/CV in WORD format and email them to email@example.com with the subject: Hiring Department.
Preliminary Questions – please answer all questions:
- What populations or presenting problems do you prefer to work with and/or have experience with?
- Are your license and malpractice insurance current? Can you provide a copy of your license and insurance?
- Do you have any experience with military/Veterans? If yes, how much?
- Do you have any specialized training such as CPT, EFT, PE, etc?
- Do you have your own private practice or work in another private practice?
- What are your professional goals in the next 3-5 years?
- On a scale of 1-10, how detail-oriented are you? (10 being most detailed)
- Do you have any days off or vacation scheduled in the next 6 months?
- Do you have the means to financially sustain your responsibilities during the period of building your caseload?
- Upon reviewing your responses and resume, if you appear to be a good fit we will contact you to schedule a 30-45 minute phone interview. Phone interviews take place on the following. Please identify at least 3 times that work for you: Tues. 6:30-7:30pm; Wed. 3-6pm; Thurs. 9:30-12:30pm; Fri. 11-1pm
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Freedom Within Team