Thank you for your interest in joining the Freedom Within team. We are currently hiring fully licensed (in good standing) clinicians for our group private practice located at 3737 Moraga Ave. San Diego, CA. We accept PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT and LPCC. Below is a brief overview of what to expect in this position.
We offer individual and couples therapy to adults. A large number of our clients are active duty military, Veterans and young professionals. Our practice focuses on treating PTSD, trauma, anxiety, relationship concerns, postpartum and transitional issues. You are not limited to working within this framework, however, most of the clients who are referred to Freedom Within fall under these presenting problems. In addition, we have opportunities to run groups for most types of clients.
- Position is for a fully licensed clinician to work in a private practice setting providing therapy to individuals and couples.
- A large number of our clients are military or Veterans. Background in working with military and/or Veterans preferred. Availability to run groups for these clients will be coming in the near future.
- Position is for a therapist to provide at least 20 hours of therapy/week (referrals provided).
- Option to work from home part of the time providing telehealth therapy. (Right now, all of our sessions are through telemental health video conferencing).
- Must have availability to work one weekend day and/or one evening during the week.
Benefits as Employee:
- Competitive pay
- Fully furnished, calm and inviting office space with plenty of parking
- Option for partial telework doing teletherapy from your home
- Established reputation in the community that provides referrals to fill your caseload
- Psychology today profile
- Paid sick time
- Employer paid group malpractice insurance policy which covers each employee
- Phone stipend
- Admin support assistant who assists with:
- Client intake scheduling
- Insurance Verifications
- Billing support
- HIPAA compliant EHR
- Assistance getting paneled with Tricare/Triwest
- Direct deposit of payroll twice monthly
- Clinical support as needed
- W-2 position
- Case consultation group monthly
- Opportunities for paid marketing (Blogs and Speaking)
Pay ranges $42-$50/hr for Masters Level and $60-$70 for Doctoral level. DOE.
The office is available Sunday – Saturday 24/7. Days/evenings and weekends are available. We expect our clinicians to maintain a minimum of 20 clients/week (FWC will provide the referrals, you are not expected to find your own clients) and to work at least one evening and/or one weekend day.
A 90-day trial is required as we ensure a good fit for both the clinician and the practice.
This is an incredible opportunity for a clinician looking to expand their career into private practice without the overhead while maintaining some flexibility. The office is conveniently located just off of the I-5 Freeway. Located between Pacific Beach and Clairemont. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Must be fully licensed, in good standing, in the state of CA. We are open to MFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD or PhD. Must be detail-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please respond to each of the following questions. Using the numbering, copy and paste the questions and answers into the body of an email. Attach a current resume/CV in word or pdf format and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Hiring Department.
Preliminary Questions – please answer all questions:
- What populations or presenting problems do you prefer to work with and/or have experience with?
- Is your license current and in good standing?
- Do you have any experience with military/Veterans? If yes, how much?
- Do you have any specialized training such as CPT, EFT, PE, EMDR, etc?
- Do you have your own private practice or work in another private practice?
- What are your professional goals in the next 3-5 years?
- On a scale of 1-10, how detail-oriented are you? (10 being most detailed)
- Do you have any days off or vacation scheduled in the next 6 months?
- Do you have the means to financially sustain yourself during the period of building your caseload?
- Upon reviewing your responses and resume, if you appear to be a good fit we will contact you to schedule a 30-45 minute phone interview. Phone interviews take place on the following days and times, please identify at least 3 times that work for you:
Fridays: 4pmMondays: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pmWednesdays: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Freedom Within Team