Thank you for your interest in joining the Freedom Within team. We are currently hiring fully licensed (in good standing) clinicians for our group private practice located at 3737 Moraga Ave. San Diego, CA. We accept PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT and LPCC. Below is a brief overview of what to expect in this position.
We offer individual and couples therapy to adults. A large number of our clients are active duty military, Veterans and young professionals. Our practice focuses on treating PTSD, trauma, anxiety, relationship concerns, postpartum and transitional issues. You are not limited to working within this framework, however, most of the clients who are referred to Freedom Within fall under these presenting problems. In addition, we have opportunities to run groups for most types of clients.
- Position is for a fully licensed clinician to work in a private practice setting providing therapy to individuals and couples.
- Both part time and full time positions available as a W-2 employee. Full time requires 24+ client hours/week with a flexible schedule. Part time requires 14+ hours/week and must commit to at least one evening (5-8pm) and one weekend (half day) each week. Referrals provided.
Benefits as Employee:
- Competitive pay
- Paid sick time
- 401K (with matching for full time)
- Option for partial telework doing teletherapy from your home part of the time and seeing clients in office the other part of the time (Currently, all of our sessions are through telemental health video conferencing due to COVID).
- Phone stipend
- Employer paid group malpractice insurance policy which covers each employee
- Monthly Paid Case consultation
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Opportunities for paid marketing (Blogs and Speaking)
- Admin support assistant who assists with:
- Client intake scheduling
- Insurance Verifications
- Billing support
- HIPAA compliant EHR
- Assistance getting paneled with Tricare/Triwest
- Direct deposit of payroll twice monthly
- Clinical support as needed
- W-2 position
- Fully furnished, calm and inviting office space with plenty of parking
- Established reputation in the community that provides referrals to fill your caseload
Pay ranges $50/hr for Masters Level DOE and $65-$70 for Doctoral level DOE. A 90-day trial is required as we ensure a good fit for both the clinician and the practice.
This is an incredible opportunity for a clinician to join a fun team of therapists providing care to our community and helping our Veterans and military families. Great way to create work life balance with flexibility in your schedule. The office is conveniently located just off of the I-5 Freeway. Located between Pacific Beach and Clairemont.
Promoting inclusion: We promote hiring of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and specialties to better serve the diverse and unique experience of our clients. It’s also important that our office promotes a foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in its culture and practice.
Must be fully licensed, in good standing, in the state of CA. We are open to MFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD or PhD. Must be detail-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please respond to each of the following questions. Using the numbering, copy and paste the questions and answers into the body of an email. Attach a current resume/CV in word or pdf format and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Hiring Department.
Preliminary Questions – please answer all questions:
- What populations or presenting problems do you prefer to work with and/or have experience with?
- Is your license current and in good standing?
- Do you have any experience with military/Veterans? If yes, how much?
- Do you have any specialized training such as CPT, EFT, PE, EMDR, etc?
- Do you have your own private practice or work in another private practice?
- What are your professional goals in the next 3-5 years?
- On a scale of 1-10, how detail-oriented are you? (10 being most detailed)
- Do you have any days off or vacation scheduled in the next 6 months?
- Do you have the means to financially sustain yourself during the period of building your caseload?
- Upon reviewing your responses and resume, if you appear to be a good fit we will contact you to schedule a 30-45 minute phone interview. Phone interviews take place on the following days and times, please identify at least 3 times that work for you:
Fridays: 4pmMondays: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pmWednesdays: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Freedom Within Team