Weekly Topics Include:
- Week 1: Understanding anxiety, its function and purpose in your life
- Week 2: Using mindfulness practice to increase awareness and tolerance
- Week 3: Changing our relationship with anxiety (confronting vs. avoiding)
- Week 4: Using cognitive behavioral techniques to understand the ways in which our thoughts impact our mood
- Week 5: Other factors contributing to anxiety outside the normal scope and how to manage them
- Week 6: Boundaries and self-care
*Space Is limited. Reserve in advance. Please call us at 619-363-1920 ext. 500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Must pay in full for 6-week session to hold place. A minimum of 4 participants is needed to run group and the group will max out at 12 participants.